Thursday, February 24, 2011

The rolling stone takes out the ankles of those who get in the way.

Hello lovers.

It's been an age since last I blogged. Things have been travelling along quite swimmingly and I have had plenty to occupy me.

I enrolled in a couple of short courses to prepare me for the big one. One is called 'Writing at University' and the other is something to do with learning how to study online. I have attacked these ferociously and am really enjoying learning... so far! I went back to Aus last Tuesday and headed down to Wagga for a residential school. Here I met lots of lovely ladies and gents who are my fellow students, as well as the lecturers who all seem to be really down to earth and fun. Was a really good few days.

I am very tired so if it sounds like I am waffling crap, I am.

While I was in Aus I caught up with Carli, Yaz, Bundy, Myf, Michelle, Chris, Mum, Dad, Max and Pom. Was fantastic to see everyone.

God I'm sleepy! We were playing the licking game while we should have been in the land of zzz's. Silly kids.

Today I'm on a bit of a mission to gather costume for Ben's Johnny Cash. We are going to a 50's themed 30th on the weekend. I'm going as the good little house wife that I am - wearing my favourite blue dress and Ilona's old heels. Looking up some Hawkes Bay hairdressers to see if I can get my hair done.

Night all xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment