Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Return of the Jedi

Hello!

I have had a couple of requests to get this thing up and running again, so here it is. I believe though that it may be just a clever guise for more procrastination.

Uni is going well, and I have been back in Aus since June last year. Ben and I are splitsville and I'm digging being a single lady again. I am seriously beginning to believe that this is how it's meant to be, just as much for everyone else as it is for me. Mum is spewing as it means less grandkids for her, but she has the dogs to spoil.

I am going to India in October, which seems to be creeping up pretty quickly already. I can't wait! Carli is going to the US so I am going to teach her how to set up one of these so she can keep everyone up to date with her adventures, and let us know when she'll be on Banged Up Abroad.

I have run out of intelligent things to say, so hoo roo for now.

BJ

ps. I have been reading back through some old posts, and noticed that I have a shocking handle on grammar. I am not a total nincompoop, and really do know the difference between 'to' and 'too'. I just seem to forget sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment