Wednesday, October 24, 2012

The day before the day of my trip. Status: shitting myself.

Hi campers.

Tomorrow I leave for India.

So here I sit on my bedroom floor, reading over and over the trip notes for my tour, fretting that I'll miss some vital piece of information resulting in me wearing clothing that offend India, missing a transfer, catching a disease, etc. It's going to be fine, I know, but holy hell am I nervous/ anxious/ excited. My friends Long and Jimmy took me out for Yum Cha today (my first Yum Cha!) and I ate chicken feet for the first time. I believe that having chicken feet in my belly is contributing to the feeling of dread I am experiencing at the moment. Also, this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mike_the_Headless_Chicken

Rightio, I am off to do some more packing and pace the house for a bit. Walk the dogs, unpack, repack, unpack, try and sleep.

Must. Pack. Toilet paper.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment