Monday, October 29, 2012

The tour begins...

Yo camp dogs.

The tour officially started last night at 1800 with a meeting with our guide, Bee Cash (spell check, but that is how he told us to remember his name, sign language and all), but we all met around the hotel during the day and hung out for a bit. It's a full tour, so 12 people and everyone is great!

Today we catch the metro to Old Delhi for a walking tour of the town, then we jump on an overnight sleeper train for Jodphur. I am really excited to get going! I have A Feast for Crows to sink my teeth into!

On sickness, so far so good. Today I feel rather bloated but I'm putting that down to the massive meals I ate yesterday. A few of the girls on the tour have been travelling around India before this leg began and haven't been sick yet so I reckon I'm going to be ok.

Peace Love Mung Beans

BJ

No comments:

Post a Comment